|Most people, if not all, want to get rich. Indeed, who in their right mind would not want to be free from the burdens and worries of making ends meet? Everyone dreams of hitting it big / Photo by: bowie15 via 123RF|
Most people, if not all, want to get rich. Indeed, who in their right mind would not want to be free from the burdens and worries of making ends meet? Everyone dreams of hitting it big! The big question is how to make this happen?
The Secrets of Getting Rich
People do not get rich overnight, well, except if you win the lottery. Although it takes years of hard work and patience to reach the pinnacle you are aiming for, in a free-market economy, anyone can make as much money as they want. Below are some practices that can lead you to become a millionaire!
- Focus on earning. Although easier said than done, start sniffing and following money diligently to compel you to control returns and realize opportunities. Concentrate and direct efforts on increasing earnings in magnitude repeatedly.
- There is no limit to earnings. Develop multiple streams of income to increase revenues. These additional streams may include investing in the stock market and real-estate rentals and turning skills and talents into a side business like freelancing and online selling or work. The more income streams, the more financially secure.
- Save to invest. Put savings into secured ventures and never touch them even in an emergency. Other investment options for savings may be individual retirement accounts and low-cost index funds. The key is to unfailingly set aside money. Make this automatic.
- Conserve mental power and reach decisions quickly. Execute tasks decisively. Studies have found that over 500 millionaires had the habit of reaching prompt decisions.
|Focus on earning. Although easier said than done, start sniffing and following money diligently to compel you to control returns and realize opportunities / Photo by: bee32 via 123RF|
- Do not show off by buying luxury items but instead be known for first-rate work ethics.
- Change the mindset about money. Becoming rich is within everyone’s control. If you think about it, then it can happen.
- Invest in self by reading and listening to relevant topics and seeking out mentors who can help in improving knowledge and capabilities. Be well-rounded. Understand various subjects on politics, finances, social development, and other related learning. Do not stop to learn.
- If possible, do not be an 8-to-5 Joe. Although the safest, this is the slowest path to wealth. People who settle for the steady paychecks miss out on opportunities to play rich. Be brave to venture to free yourself from financial mediocrity.
- Money does not grow on trees; you have to work for it. Set goals and commit to attaining the wealth you envision to have.
- Surround yourself with talented people who share your vision. Associating with creative and smart people is a powerful move. The potential to expand knowledge and capabilities increases with exposure to successful people. There is the belief that we become like the people we associate with as we imbibe their principles, their habits, and their ways of thinking.
- Think big and aim for more. There is no lack of money on Earth, only a lack of people thinking big.
Rituals for Abundance and Wealth
If the above practices seem not enough, let the mystical powers prevail.
Ritual 1: Be aware of opportunities around you for attracting abundance. Leisurely walk in nature; be grateful for the supportive people and appreciate and reward yourself. The goal is to be happy with the wealth in one’s life. Be open to wealth-creating ideas being offered.
Dismiss the notion that there is not enough to go around. Ask for what you want. Do not only fixate on money but rather on the abundance of nature and the expansive space to live in. Let your mindset grow to be able to achieve better results. Surround yourself with abundance and forget stress. Say yes to new opportunities as a means to attract wealth of all kinds.
Ritual 2: At the end of each day, take two minutes to offer thanks. This practice of gratitude shows that writing letters (even if not sent) or phoning or texting to express gratitude to significant others results in happiness by as much as 400 percent and a lasting effect on well-being days and weeks after.
|Be aware of opportunities around you for attracting abundance. Leisurely walk in nature; be grateful for the supportive people and appreciate and reward yourself / Photo by: belchonock via 123RF|
Additionally, researchers also found that expressing gratitude showed greater neural sensitivity in the cortex, the brain area for decision-making and learning, suggesting that expressing gratitude may help teach the brain to be more responsive to incidences of gratitude that could contribute to improved mental health.
Be grateful for what you have now while continuing to work to realize wealth into life. Being grateful is a significant component in knowing how to attract wealth.
Ritual 3: Ask for what you want. Start with simple requests, like a waived penalty charge for late credit card payment or borrowing the luxury car of your friend. Asking for what you want can trigger opportunities. Believing that abundance is available can attract own abundance. This is karma. This is attracting wealth.
Take action in creating new possibilities for wealth by writing down the specific kind of wealth you want in your life in terms of finances, romance, and other professional possibilities.
Ritual 4: Think positive. Prosperity and wealth are a state of mind that can be accomplished by teaching the subconscious to receive wealth with optimistic thinking rather than pushing them away with pessimistic actions.
Stay away from people and things robbing you of positive energy. Release them with open arms. It is hard to attract abundance and wealth if too worn out and beat. Be willing to say goodbye to people and things slowing and lugging you down.